On-Line Community: Unbranded Concept Test
To gain insights into which graphic images are most compelling and motivating overall as it relates to the Product X.
- Four segmented groups of 25 consumers.
- Community discussions set up as 10 - 15 minute intervals over a 5 day period.
- Consumers able participate at their convenience.
- Consumers able to identify and comment on specify elements of each concept and explain why they felt that way.
- All members of community, after expressing their own thoughts had ability feed off of others comments.
Final concept selected was a direct result of the refinements suggested and made during the course of the 5 days of this on-line community research.